Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Fictional Love Happens

I use to wonder sometimes why God makes you go through tough times. I felt, I knew the answer, however, you can only technically predict, and not know till you experience it yourself. Love for me was such an endearing word. It was so powerful. Every chick flick I watched, I lived it vicariously through the characters, as I was told it is unreal and a fictional fantasy. But God has His ways of making you experience life in a way you would never image. Everything, you would imagine that was unreal starts to happen in your life. You just get awestruck. Love that always seemed confining starts to feel liberating. I could be myself. Act my way. Speak independently and still feel that I care for someone. 

Dancing under the star and letting go of myself was becoming my reality. The love that I was discovering was discovering me in a liberating manner. :)

Our song!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vv-BfVoq4g

Thank you for sending me this song. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbe3CQamF8k

No comments:

Post a Comment