Friday, February 2, 2018

Thank God for that Friday!!!

The night started with me trying to figure out what to wear. A dress??!! A dress for bowling but who wears a dress for bowling. Well, I do!! I wore it. I got ready only to wait for him because he was late. I love our long drives on dark roads. I am actually really frightened of darkness but he brightens up everything. Our sense of humor clicks. I have never laughed so much in my life with one person. He has just changed everything for me. I am breaking so many of my own rules hanging out with me which I at one time thought was not possible. Well, I guess that is life. We came to the bowling alley and we started our crazy journey in his style. I was so myself and was not scared at all. I look forward to more of such nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment