Saturday, January 13, 2018

Deleted

I am so blessed to have family and friends who support me.

It takes courage to stand up for yourself and a blessing to know God is there with you. People who are right should not be scared of adversaries. The best things are support of crazy friends who find your craziness amusing. I am glad that I am honest, bold and true to myself. 

I cherish honesty and celebrate truthfulness. It revealed to me today that some people at their moment of honesty are not honest. It is scary that someone gets played by someone's manipulation in an act of sincerity and loyalty. When an individual starts deleting evidence. It shows their criminal mind and how scared they are of being caught. Education and grades don't show integrity of a person. Even when they become millionaires they won't have that peace and satisfaction of the criminal and manipulative mind. They write blogs, make videos to convince you and write emails to get to you and later deny every fact.

At the end who actually played a better part of sincerity and loyalty. Just internalize it and move on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment