Saturday, January 20, 2018

Connection

I'm still figuring out if resistance led me to a magical night. I was trying hard to hold myself back I was unaware where are my emotions and feelings were coming from. Were they coming from a recent turmoil in my life? I use to feel that it take years to get to know someone. But this connection proved  it all wrong. We recently got to know each other. But the communication seems to go so well. I don't stop myself from saying the most brutal and cruel things. He similarly don't hold back either. But we laugh unceasingly. Sarcasm and rebellion that I am best at, sometimes lead me into trouble.  However he seems to like it. I can be myself. I'm loving the freedom in a relationship that I am developing with this individual, so unique. The long drives, the silly laughter, the racist jokes and of course the passion.

Isn't it so amazing how someone tells you they respect the boundaries you have created. Isn't it so endearing how the boundaries does not hold individual's feelings towards you and they still want to connect anyway.

True connections develope true feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment