Friday, February 16, 2018

Impossibly possible

It is crazy that sometimes nature brings to you someone who you would never imagine to get along with. Every possible way you look at them they seem to break all your laws of possibility. You can never imagine life with them but you get so close to them that you cannot imagine now a life without them. I don’t believe in perfection because it has confused me many times in my life. I believe in now. The now moments with this one is phenomenal. We love and we fight. We love to fight. We love to love. We love to just be weird. I always wanted someone who I could be myself with. I wanted someone who could complete me. I wanted someone who was simple yet intriguing. Someone, I could be crazy with. I loved this Valentine’s day. We started off with disagreement. My past had made this day so aversive. I just wanted to overlook and fast forward this day. But this one, he just simply changed it. Starting from a shopping spree, food at our go to restaurant and a Hookah lounge. Where he smoked and I relaxed with him feeling all so high. I can rely on him. I can tell him what I don’t like and he changes everything around for me. I see stars and the bright sunlight in the dark. He is my sunshine. Prayers that he won’t disappear and I would not lose interest in him. 😂😂😂😉😉😉

No comments:

Post a Comment