Monday, April 16, 2018

Acceptance, Honesty and Loyalty

Acceptance, Honesty and Loyalty

Saturday was a revealing day for me. It was not only  revealingly gorgeous outside, but I got to understand something about me which I will be revealing at the end. 😉

Anyways, I started off Saturday with my yoga class and then made a few calls to my close friends to catch up in the parking lot. Came home and started to get ready to head out with this person that I am getting to know and who is becoming very special part of my life. As I was getting ready I had a constant feedback from my mom and dad on my choice of clothes. They wanted me to pin up everything. It is so funny how at this age too I care so much for my parents desire. Even though I don't like their interference but I love their constant attention. At 1 p.m someone that I was waiting for stopped in front of my house, got out of his car, greeted my dad and complimented me. I was a little uncomfortable getting complimented in front of my dad. I liked it but I am just not very good at receiving compliments. It makes me anxious. Still trying to figure out why...or maybe I know. We went to this beach next to a park. Our discussions usually end up to be about Burrough's. We tease each other and sometimes end up arguing. Well, this time I don't know if it was the weather that we were nice to each other. We got to the park, walked on the beach and took pictures of the rocks and the waves. Of course, selfies!! I love photography. I enjoyed taking his pictures. We ate at iHop and discussed work, and psychology. We went to another beach and he showed me his rock-skipping tricks and I motivated him to take picture with this guy who looked like Jesus. We danced at the beach. I played the music " Perfect" on my phone. It was just crazy being crazy and I loved how he accepts my craziness. I don't have to change my actions or words. My words and actions are raw, actually pretty raw. We ended up at his favorite Hookah place. He loves smoking Hookah. We had more discussions there. I started to fall asleep and told him. I needed to go home. I had my crazy loud talks and questionable actions during the car ride. He was so accepting of it. Actually he participated in it. I love when we co-participate. Our day was not planned but it turned out to be one of my life's best day.

I am grateful to God for an accepting, honest and loyal individual in my life. I pray to God that any day, if he will lose any of the mentioned traits just take him away from my life. Everybody has a role to play in other people's life. His role in my life is important and special for now. I love his honesty, loyalty and above all his accepting nature.

One of my best friends told me yesterday, "Don't be scared, enjoy the time that you have with him. Don't be scared to enjoy what you have now for the fear of what you might not have in the future. Also be strong in case he leaves you, you should not get weak but be able to hold your self back again with strength."

No comments:

Post a Comment