Saturday, February 2, 2019

It is been a year that I am with him. He is the sweetest person I have met. However, may be I am comparing him to my past. 😉 Love is such a difficult emotion. You never know what is love. You don’t know when you are in it and you can’t figure out how you can be out of it. This story of love began without any planning. We were enemies who loved to tease each other and then one day when I felt my world is falling apart he came and started to fix everything. My brokenness was healed with his brokenness because I knew someone was trying to understand on the basis of empathy. I am glad I met him. I prayed for a loyal, honest and sincere guy. I have a feeling I got one. Jesus things have never gone my way. I hope with time. Even though things don’t go my way give me patience and love so I understand love. Love that is faithful. Love that is loyal. Love that is patient.

May glory be given to God and may our anniversary make us stronger to celebrate together in love the next year. May God be given all the glory and may God help us to understand each other’s language of love. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment